Package - 3 | Le Diner en Blanc, Havana 2019
3 days and 2 nights.
Package price varies depending on the hotel
Accommodations in Havana: Vedado Hotel & St John's Hotel / Iberostar Havana Riviera Hotel/ Tryp Habana Libre Hotel/ National Hotel of Cuba / lberostar Parque Central Hotel / Melia Cohiba Hotel / Melia Habana Hotel / Four Points by Sheraton Havana / Private Houses.
DAY 1 FRIDAY, APR 05, 2019 - ARRIVAL
Reception at the airport by the tour guide.
Depending on flight time arrival transfer to the hotel. Check in at 4:00 pm
DAY 2 SATURDAY APR 06, 2019 - HAVANA
Breakfast in the hotel
Activity: "Workshop of salsa and Cuban rhythms", offered by renowned choreographers and teachers of art schools.
Visit the Museum of the Revolution, formerly the seat of the Government Palace and where the Granma Yacht is located. The National Capitol built in the likeness of the White House was the seat of the Cuban Congress, then from 1959 to 2013 it housed the Cuban Academy of Sciences and the National Library of Science and Technology. The Grand Theater Alicia Alonso headquarter of great dance and music shows. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts with extensive collections of Cuba and the world. Stop by the statue of the Haitian heroes and continue to the Historic Center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, where you can walk the main squares of colonial Havana and it's an excellent time to exchange with local people. Return to hotel.
Time to get ready for Le Diner in Blanc Event! (Secret Place)
Get ready to departure to the event in the designated boarding areas
Transfer to the event
Return to hotel at midnight after the event
Meals included: Breakfast
DAY 5 SUNDAY APR 07, 2019 - HAVANA
Breakfast at the Hotel
Depart to the airport depending on your fight schedule
Meals included: Breakfast
END OF SERVICES
* Land Price per passenger.
* Land package pricing is only applicable to hotel combinations listed under hotel section. Any variation in hotels confirmed can result in a price change.
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel in compliance with US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations (OFAC).
- Accommodation in Havana for 2 nights with breakfast included.
- All taxes and hotel fees included.
- Transfers in-out to airport.
- All private transfers for customers of the group in modern air-conditioned bus and professional chauffeur.
- Expert cuban tour guide.
- Transfer to the Le Diner en Blanc event.
- Private welcome and pre-tour briefing
- All entrance fees to schedule activities and events described in the program.
- 24-hour emergency customer service hotline.
Price does not include:
- Registration at the Le Diner en Blanc - Havana 2019 event, selection of food and beverage menu, and rental of supplies for the event. To register for the event, visit the following link:
- Domestic or international flights. Please see our suggestions for commercial flights to Cuba
- Mandatory Cuban medical insurance (generally included in the cost of US flights to Cuba)
- Gratuities for tour guide, bus driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc.
- Supplemental Travel Insurance is highly recommended
Travel Affidavit is Required
The travel affidavit is required before starting your trip.
Upload the completed and signed file using the following option:
Supplemental Travel Insurance is highly recommended. We partner with
Allianz Global Assistance to provide you with Travel Protection (Summitour ACCAM #: F207037). For more information contact Summitour Travel Agency Inc. at 1 855 788 4253.