Package - 1 | Le Diner en Blanc, Havana 2019
4 days and 3 nigts
Package price varies depending on the hotel
Accommodations in Havana: Vedado Hotel & St John's Hotel / Iberostar Havana Riviera Hotel/ Tryp Habana Libre Hotel/ National Hotel of Cuba / lberostar Parque Central Hotel / Melia Cohiba Hotel / Melia Habana Hotel / Four Points by Sheraton Havana / Private Houses.
From $ 685
DAY 1 THURSDAY, APR 04, 2019 ARRIVAL
Reception at the airport by the tour guide.
Depending on flight time arrival transfer to the hotel. Check in at 4:00 pm
Welcome Activity with Dinner and Popular Music Live Dance
Meals included: Dinner
DAY 2 FRIDAY APR 05, 2019 - HAVANA
Breakfast in the hotel
Activities to choose: "Workshop of salsa and Cuban rhythms", "Conference "Afro-Cuban roots on the island, influences on cultural and social life", or "Cuban percussion workshop" offered by renowned choreographers and teachers of art schools.
Lunch at a local private restaurant.
City Tour Modern Havana and Old Havana: Walk through the Vedado area, tour sites of great cultural and historical attraction such as the Columbus Cemetery. Founded in 1871 as the prosperous Spanish colony began expanding its architectural works into new posh neighborhoods and theaters, train stations, markets, hotels and parks, the Colon Cemetery was built on top of the existing Espada Cemetery and named after Christopher Columbus, the Spaniard who “discovered” Cuba. The Colon Cemetery was based on a project designed by Calixto Aureliano de Loire y Cardoso, a Spanish architect who lived in Cuba. Sadly, he died only two years after starting the project and was one of the first people buried in the cemetery. The Colon Cemetery is known as the third most important cemeteries in the world based on its glorious architecture and history. In Latin America, it is the second most important cemetery after La Recoleta in Buenos Aires. The Colon Cemetery is enormous. Overall, its grounds cover 140 acres, there are over 2.5 million burials and the cemetery is still in use today. The cemetery is known for its elaborately sculpted memorials, each one a beautiful work of art. There is estimated to be over 500 major mausoleums, chapels, and family vaults within the cemetery.
Visit the Plaza de la Revolución, a space that is the scene of the main historical events of the island, in which the José Martí Memorial is located. Pass by the University of Havana, the oldest educational institution in Cuba and one of the oldest in America.Dinner on your own and time for you to explore and interact with the locals in the area.
Visit the Museum of the Revolution, formerly the seat of the Government Palace and where the Granma Yacht is located. The National Capitol built in the likeness of the White House was the seat of the Cuban Congress, then from 1959 to 2013 it housed the Cuban Academy of Sciences and the National Library of Science and Technology. The Grand Theater Alicia Alonso headquarter of great dance and music shows. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts with extensive collections of Cuba and the world. Stop by the statue of the Haitian heroes and continue to the Historic Center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, where you can walk the main squares of colonial Havana. Return to hotel for some down time.
Dinner on your own and time for you to explore and interact with the locals in the area.
Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 3 SATURDAY APR 06, 2019 - HAVANA
Breakfast in the hotel
Time to get ready for Le Diner in Blanc Event! (Secret Place)
Get ready to departure to the event in the designated boarding areas
Transfer to the event
Return to hotel at midnight after the event
Meals included: Breakfast
DAY 4 SUNDAY APR 07, 2019 - HAVANA
Breakfast at the Hotel
Depart to the airport depending on your fight schedule
Meals included: Breakfast
END OF SERVICES
* Land Price per passenger.
* Land package pricing is only applicable to hotel combinations listed under hotel section. Any variation in hotels confirmed can result in a price change.
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel in compliance with US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations (OFAC).
- Accommodation in Havana for 3 nights with breakfast included .
- All meals as described in the itinerary.
- All taxes and hotel fees included.
- Transfers in-out to airport.
- All private transfers for customers of the group in modern air-conditioned bus and professional chauffeur.
- Expert cuban tour guide.
- Transfer to Le Diner en Blanc Event.
- Private welcome and pre-tour briefing.
- All entrance fees to schedule activities and events described in the program.
- 24-hour emergency customer service hotline.
Price does not include:
- Registration at the Le Diner en Blanc - Havana 2019 event, selection of food and beverage menu, and rental of supplies for the event. To register for the event, visit the following link: https://havana.dinerenblanc.com/register
- Domestic or international flights. Please see our suggestions for commercial flights to Cuba
- Mandatory Cuban medical insurance (generally included in the cost of US flights to Cuba)
- Gratuities for tour guide, bus driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc.
Travel Affidavit is Required
The travel affidavit is required before starting your trip.
Upload the completed and signed file using the following option:
Supplemental Travel Insurance is highly recommended. We partner with
Allianz Global Assistance to provide you with Travel Protection (Summitour ACCAM #: F207037). For more information contact Summitour Travel Agency Inc. at 1 855 788 4253.